breadcrumb DealsKaro.com > Articles by: Deals Karo
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- About 1
- About 2
- Carousel Slider
- Contact 01
- Contact 02
- Content Box
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My account
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Post Style
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- Microsoft Teams Gets Personal Features to Let Friends, Families Stay Connected Virtually May 18, 2021Microsoft Teams has brought the general availability of its personal features months after their preview on Android and iOS devices. The new experience is available to Team users on desktop, mobile, and the Web.
- Airtel Rs. 49 Recharge for Free, Double Benefits With Rs. 79 Plan Amid COVID-19 Lockdowns May 18, 2021Airtel has announced new offers with two of its smart recharge prepaid plans. It will be offering the Rs. 49 recharge plan for free as a one-time gesture. It will also double the benefits included with its Rs. 79 plan.
- Amazon Said to Be in Talks to Buy MGM for $9 Billion: Report May 18, 2021Amazon is in talks to acquire MGM for about $9 billion (roughly Rs. 65,770 crores), Variety reported on Monday, citing a person familiar with the matter.
- Tesla’s Self-Driving Claims Being Reviewed Over False Promotions by California Regulator May 18, 2021A California regulator said it is reviewing whether Tesla violated regulations by falsely promoting its advanced driver-assistance systems as being "full self-driving."
- Snap to Cut Emissions, Achieves Carbon Neutrality in New Climate Strategy May 18, 2021Snap announced a climate strategy to reduce its greenhouse gas emissions, purchase 100 percent renewable energy and remain carbon neutral after offsetting emissions dating back to its launch.
- Apple's App Store Chief Kicks Off iPhone Maker's Defence at Epic Games Trial May 18, 2021Apple began its formal defence in an antitrust trial brought by Fortnite game creator Epic Games, by calling its App Store chief Phil Schiller to the stand.
- Google I/O 2021: ‘Brand New’ Wear OS Teased to Be Unveiled at Annual Conference May 18, 2021Google has teased to unveil a “brand new Wear version” at its I/O 2021 conference on Tuesday. The teaser could be referring to a new Wear OS update that is expected to include an all-new interface along with a list of new components to deliver an enhanced user experience on smartwatches and other wearables.
- Amazon Music, Apple Music Not to Charge Extra for Lossless Music May 18, 2021Amazon and Apple will let users stream high-quality lossless audio at no extra charge, as they explore new ways to keep subscribers tuned in to their services amid intense competition.
- Elon Musk Clarifies He’s Not Dumping Bitcoin After Tesla's U-Turn On Payments May 18, 2021Following speculation that Tesla is planning to dump its Bitcoin holdings following the decision not to continue accepting the cryptocurrency for payments, CEO Elon Musk tweeted to clarify his position and say that Tesla has not sold any Bitcoin.
- Jio Building Largest International Submarine Cable System Centred on India, Company Says May 18, 2021Jio said it is constructing the largest international submarine cable system centred on India. In conjunction with several key global partners and world-class submarine cable supplier SubCom, Jio is currently deploying two next-generation cables to support the extraordinary growth in data demand across the region.